Once an order is sent out to USPS, we do advise waiting 24 hours or so for USPS to update the tracking status. If your status has remained stagnant for more than 48 hours, please let us know!
Articles in this section
- How much is shipping?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How should I enter my address for an international order?
- Do you ship to APOs and PO boxes?
- What if I didn't receive my email confirmation/shipping confirmation?
- My order says delivered, but it isn't here....
- There isn't a status update for my package from USPS....
- My tracking on USPS says “Pre-Shipment”. What does that mean?
- My tracking on USPS says “Delivery Attempted”, “Final Delivery Agent” or “Holding Item”
- My package is being returned to sender...what happened?