“Pre-Shipment” means that the order has not been processed by USPS yet. Please allow 24 hours for a status update from USPS. If your order was processed on Friday, please allow a full business day to pass before an update.
Articles in this section
- How much is shipping?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How should I enter my address for an international order?
- Do you ship to APOs and PO boxes?
- What if I didn't receive my email confirmation/shipping confirmation?
- My order says delivered, but it isn't here....
- There isn't a status update for my package from USPS....
- My tracking on USPS says “Pre-Shipment”. What does that mean?
- My tracking on USPS says “Delivery Attempted”, “Final Delivery Agent” or “Holding Item”
- My package is being returned to sender...what happened?