In most cases, your package is being returned due to an incorrect address or because USPS was not able to deliver the package to the listed location. We are happy to help when this happens! Please contact us and we can reship your order to a better address for you.
Articles in this section
- How much is shipping?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How should I enter my address for an international order?
- Do you ship to APOs and PO boxes?
- What if I didn't receive my email confirmation/shipping confirmation?
- My order says delivered, but it isn't here....
- There isn't a status update for my package from USPS....
- My tracking on USPS says “Pre-Shipment”. What does that mean?
- My tracking on USPS says “Delivery Attempted”, “Final Delivery Agent” or “Holding Item”
- My package is being returned to sender...what happened?