** Please Note: If you have already submitted your order and you believe the shipping address may be incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible with the correct address and we can update it for you!**
Updating your address on our app:
- You can edit your address on the Hush app during the checkout process!
- Prepare your order as normal, and proceed to checkout.
- Once on the "Cart Subtotal" screen, you will see your customer details, including a line that says "Ship To:" followed by your default address.
- Click "Edit" next to the default address to be brought to the address page.
- On the "Shipping Addresses" page, you can add a new address using the top-right link, or edit an existing address by pressing the "edit" button located to the right of each address.
- If you have multiple addresses listed, you have the option to select one and “Set Default”. Marking an address as “default” will only apply to future orders placed, and existing orders will not be affected.
Updating Your Address on our Website:
- Login to your Account using the “Login” link at the top-right of the screen.
- Once logged in, click “My Account” on the link at the top-right of the screen that says “Log Out or My Account”.
- Underneath “Account Details”, you will see a link to “view addresses”. This will take you to your address page.
- On the address page, you can add or delete addresses, as well as edit existing address or change the default shipping address. Marking an address as “default” will only apply to future orders placed, and existing orders will not be affected.