Sometimes, USPS updates their delivery status before the package is actually delivered. We generally recommend waiting 36 hours after delivery for the package to arrive before reaching out. Please let us know if you do not see the package by the end of that time period!
Articles in this section
- How much is shipping?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How should I enter my address for an international order?
- Do you ship to APOs and PO boxes?
- What if I didn't receive my email confirmation/shipping confirmation?
- My order says delivered, but it isn't here....
- There isn't a status update for my package from USPS....
- My tracking on USPS says “Pre-Shipment”. What does that mean?
- My tracking on USPS says “Delivery Attempted”, “Final Delivery Agent” or “Holding Item”
- My package is being returned to sender...what happened?