International orders do tend to take a bit longer to arrive, due to customs and USPS processing. Orders can take anywhere from 10-45 business days to arrive and sometimes a little longer. We want you to receive your order soon as possible and we’re always happy to help if an order is taking a bit longer than usual. Please let us know if the order hasn’t arrived after 45 business days.
Articles in this section
- How much is shipping?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How should I enter my address for an international order?
- Do you ship to APOs and PO boxes?
- What if I didn't receive my email confirmation/shipping confirmation?
- My order says delivered, but it isn't here....
- There isn't a status update for my package from USPS....
- My tracking on USPS says “Pre-Shipment”. What does that mean?
- My tracking on USPS says “Delivery Attempted”, “Final Delivery Agent” or “Holding Item”
- My package is being returned to sender...what happened?