A charge failed error message means that we were unable to charge your default payment card. There are many different reasons why a payment card could fail to charge but most commonly, the credit card information was incorrectly entered.When you place an order, the order is temporarily charged to your card for authorization. However, since the charge has failed, it will disappear once it finishes pending on your account. Generally, this takes about 3-5 business days. In order to update payment information and resolve a charge failed error, please contact and we’ll be happy to help!
Articles in this section
- How to create an order on ShopHush.com.
- How to create an order on the iPhone app.
- Can I pay with PayPal on your App/Website?
- Are all your prices in USD?
- Can I pay with any currency other than USD?
- Can I use a discount code in the iPhone app?
- I placed my order on your app...why isn't it showing on the website (and vice versa)?
- What does this status mean?
- Will an invoice be included in my package?
- Can I modify items in my cart or cancel my order?