A charge failed error message means that we were unable to charge your default payment card. There are many different reasons why a payment card could fail to charge but most commonly, the credit card information was incorrectly entered.When you place an order, the order is temporarily charged to your card for authorization. However, since the charge has failed, it will disappear once it finishes pending on your account. Generally, this takes about 3-5 business days. In order to update payment information and resolve a charge failed error, please contact and we’ll be happy to help!
Articles in this section
- My charge failed! Why did my Hush Rewards not return?
- Why does my account say "recurring payment"?
- How to create an order on ShopHush.com.
- How to create an order on the app
- Can I pay with PayPal on your App/Website?
- Are all your prices in USD?
- Can I pay with any currency other than USD?
- Can I use a discount code on your app?
- I placed my order on your app...why isn't it showing on the website (and vice versa)?
- What does this status mean?